Sunday 15 April 2012

Rev 3:12 New Jerusalem - Divine Plan

"The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name." Rev 3:12 


All of the above was received. I didn't only receive the name of the city of the location, I was also shown the exact mountain, the design and the colors for New Jerusalem. New Jerusalem is really just a project name to differentiate it from old Jerusalem, in Israel. 


As the prophecies predicted the old heaven and earth is passing away, and all be created anew. God does not plan for to it be built in Israel or the USA. He has chosen a really beautiful place for his new holy city. The Dead Sea Scrolls also spoke about the Angelic Architects and they have also arrived. 


Yesterday, I also received a copy of some information that had been given to the Lakotah Indians in 1997. 
And they told me that their elders have also spoken about the medicine mountain. 


This video was created in 2009 to give people a taster and it is part two. The City of Enlightenment. 




ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment