Wednesday 11 April 2012

New Jerusalem New Blog

This blog is to share information about New Jerusalem, information that is in the bible and information that I have received directly from God.

The blog has the flames coming out of the dark background for the following reasons:

1. This is the last days of the end times.

2.  God gave a vision of the holy city being surrounded by the flames of love of his holy ones; in the houses that they are to live in.

3. The flame is also to do with Joseph in the biblical prophecies, and I am the Joseph that Moses asked God to send for his people. In the Dead Sea Scrolls, it also predicted that the one that was coming would wear many colors. And only one in a thousand would be able to stand before me in integrity.

4. The bible also states that the tribes of Joseph will be saved, and that the tribes of Judah and Joseph will become one branch. The tribes in my heart are the indigenous peoples around the world.

The LORD God has chosen the location, the design, colors and the exact mountain. The Dead Sea Scrolls also predicted that the Angelic Architects would come and they have indeed arrived in perfect timing.

The name of the location was given five different times, this is also a five year of 2012. A good year for manifestation because the LORD God said 'You must be living ecologically and self-sustainably by 2012'. Well 2012 has arrived, and the people are still not supporting the divine plan and divine will. As such, the people are now witnessing yet another 8.6 tremor that can cause another tsunami.

For those that have not visited our other blogspots, you are welcome to do so.

HARP OF FAITHFULNESS - ELIAKIM is the main one.

There is also the academysounds youtube channel with two videos that have been made on New Jerusalem and the City of Enlightenment. Plus you can see other posts that have been made on the same subject on the ELIAKIM blog as well.

The wondrous woman from heaven mentioned in Rev 12, daughter ZION mentioned in Micah 4, is the same one that the book of Revelation spoke about. The one that was victorious and overcome was given the crown, the throne, a new name, the hidden manna and the name of his city that has been chosen.

I hope that you enjoy the new blog, and wish to contribute to funding the will of the LORD and his divine plan. If you know any organizations or associations that might be interested, then please feel free to put them in contact with me.

My email address is the same as this blog address at gmail without the blogspot part. Those of you that have my personal contact details can also contact me through the address that I have given to you personally. Or via skype.

Onwards and upwards everyone, lets get the ball rolling in the right direction. In harmonic concordance with the divine plan.

The LORD God does plan for it to be an ecological, self-sustainable healing city. In the Isaiah prophecies, he says 'Where is the house you will build for me?'

As such, he is still waiting for the holy city to become a reality on the earth plane. The information about it, is held in the heart of his heavenly one, and it is time to share it with humanity in outreach.

'New Jerusalem' is really like a project title. to differentiate it from the old city in Israel. The new project will not be in Israel or the USA.

This time it is holy and sacred. Where food and medicine grows freely. Where all are forgiven and no one shall say 'I am ill'. Where people shall live long and fruitful lives abundantly.

Its no coincidence that the LORD God has planned for this blog to be launched on the 11th of April 2012, because the 11th of April, is the 'Day of the STAR'.

When Archangel Michael and I first began working together, he called me SACRED STAR and during the early part of the Rev 12 timeline, that was the name that I was known by, Sacredstar. Archangel Michael told me that I had come to relieve the suffering in the world, and that I was a Messenger for God. At that time, I was not consciously aware that the divine plan would deliver the Messenger of the Covenant.

I was given divinely, one step at at time, I was given plenty of time to integrate what was required, to ensure that I fulfilled the promises that God had made.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

The Messenger of the Covenant

No comments:

Post a Comment